What is AgeingWorks?
A digital health, wellbeing and eldercare platform…
Supporting valued employees & families on their ageing journey
A comprehensive programme…
Providing eldercare support, information & action steps
Recommending the best available…
Online & offline support, products, services & resources
Designed to help employees & their families …
Reducing the stress & costs that ageing & later life can bring and positively improving overall quality of life!
The platform at a glance
The AgeingWorks programme provides your employee and their family with secure access to the AgeingWorks platform as well as…
- Constantly updates personalised advice and support
- Compelling content to support, reinforce and encourage Positive Ageing
- Access to a global community of Positive Ageing Experts
AgeingWorks provides access & information to useful support services
- Access to emergency and backup eldercare & domiciliary care
- Eldercare planning & advice
- Eldercare insurance packages for unique family circumstances
Discounts, Deals, Rewards & Encouragement
- Take advantage of trusted discounts, deals, and benefits negotiated by us – for you
- Engagement rewards throughout the journey
- Regular prize giveaways from some of the world’s most desired brands
- Entertaining emails that deliver tangible and functional advice, discounts, insights, and encouragement
Share & Care with family
AgeingWorks supports not only your employee, but their family and carer network too.
- Simply Add Family Members – 3 clicks to getting started to share the AgeingWorks experience.
- Family Dashboard – 24/7/365 access available to your employees, their families, and care helpers enabling a self-managed experience and family assistance tool.
- Print-N-Post enables automatic sharing of valuable information with family members via the post.
Anytime, anywhere access
- 24/7/365 access available to your employees, their families, and care helpers
- We make the website and recommendations easy to use – with information, action steps, check-lists and help in almost every area relating to the AgeingWorks service and its many features
- Accessible via any device PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet
Actions Steps & Trusted Resources
Positive Ageing and elder care information, help and support delivered to your employees and their families through the AgeingWorks Service.
- Our expert information is supported by practical action steps to help your employees get the most out of the advice we provide.
- The most comprehensive, localised, regularly updated, best practice, trusted and recommended resources.
- We only introduce resources that we would be happy to share with our own families.
Online Assessment Tools
- BIO-Age health calculators – that help determine your biological age (as opposed to your chronological and cognitive age!)
- Monitor and sensor plug-ins
- Recommended Apps for positive ageing health and wellbeing
Analytics & Reporting. See measurable results, in real-time.
- A range of organisational reports that deliver real-time participation insights, measurable results and ROI data
- Access to your own MI dashboard to capture and create custom reporting that supports your organisational objectives
What our customers are saying about us…
I thought this was one of the most unexpected and therefore impressive HR initiatives I have experienced. The primary focus was completely about people, rather than work, although playing into the space of the work/life balance. A direct consequence was that I acknowledged impacts in my personal circumstances that I was avoiding addressing, and this has had an immediate benefit.
[The Positive Ageing Seminar] made me acknowledge to myself that there is an impact on working life. Acknowledging that it is not just a personal problem, for me the next step would be tips on looking after yourself in the work context; what can I do for myself, and when should I call out issues. - RWE npower employee